Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy Mail


Hi Crafty Friends,

  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that this New Year brings lots of joy to you and yours.
It's my turn to share a project on the Paper Crafting World blog.

I can't believe it's time to start thinking of Valentine's Day projects but it will be here before you know it.  Paper Crafting World has a lot of Valentine files to whet your crafty appetite.  I chose a new file which is a 3 D Mailbox.




This will make such a cute treat box but you could also put tiny Valentine notes in the box.
I made it into a shaker box by using Jaded Blossom stitched rectangle dies to cut a shaker window and frame.  I used my Fuse tool to make the shaker pocket.  I also cut out one of the sides and added a frame for the heat embossed sentiment.  The added cutouts are from a K&Company set of chipboard icons that I've had in my stash for a long time.  I also die cut the word, MAIL from Jaded Blossom Alphabet Dies to add to the front of the box.  The patterned papers are from Pink Paisley.  I like the non-traditional Valentine look of them.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check the design team blog to see more design team projects.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...