Monday, March 20, 2017

Love and Sunflowers


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today is my design team day on the Paper Crafting World blog.

 I'm sharing a card that I made for a country wedding.  The bride loves red, white and blue, checkered plaid, bandanna print, and sunflowers.  This cut file from Paper Crafting World let me fill the bill!

I used American Craft and Paper Studio Yee Haw patterned papers and plain card stock from my stash.  The cut file is Card Daisies Sundflowers N Pennants.  I cut everything using my Silhouette.  The stamp is a Crafter's Companion cling set called Words of Wonder set 2.  I used Powder Puff chalk ink to stamp and also to shade the flowers, leaves, and mats.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Pretty! Love the sunflowers and the addition of the blue!

Glenda's Cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...