Monday, March 6, 2017

Love Me, Love Me Not



Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my day to post on the Paper Crafting World blog.

I am so ready for spring, how about you?

Today I'm sharing a cute little digi file that can be for spring, Easter, or just to say, "I love you."


This file is Bunny, He Loves Me DS which can be found in the
Paper Crafting World store.  Just click the link to go directly to the file.

Everything used on this card is from my craft stash.  The pattern paper is a scrap from Authentique.  The "love" is a chippie from Make It Crafty.  I love these because you can color them so easily with Copic markers so that they match your design.  The filigree flower is a LaLa Land die.  And, of course, I colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Please visit the PCW store for your spring and Easter cut file and digi projects.  There are so many to choose from.




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...