Sunday, April 23, 2017

Always Fun #3 CAS


Hi Crafty Friends,

Are you ready for our 3rd Always Fun challenge?

This week we're sharing Clean And Simple cards.  The CAS style is one of my favorite styles.  I love using mat layers with a sentiment and a simple, perfect embellishment.

Here's my card.


Sympathy cards are always a challenge for me, especially for a man. 
 I thought these Bohemian Feather dies from the  La La Land March Craft Club set were perfect.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Wild and Free Stamp set.  I also used JB's Rectangle dies to cut the mats.  I love using these beautiful Classic Linen-White and Linen-Gold Pearl papers.  They are just so elegant.

I hope you're enjoying our Always Fun Challenges and will continue to share your projects with us.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...