Sunday, April 30, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #4 FLOWERS

Hi Crafty Friends,
Have you joined our Always Fun Challenge yet?  I'm loving being able to share a variety of projects with this team.  I'm using more of crafty goodies and trying new things (or revisiting old favorites - ha!)  Our theme for Challenge #4 is FLOWERS.  
Jaded Blossom has two new fabulous sets of Flowers dies so I hauled out my scrap stash and started cutting away with my handy Cuttlebug.  Here's my card:
Even though it's spring, I'm drawn to this color palette when digging through my scraps - go figure.
The fence is a die from Jaded Blossom's Scenic Backgrounds set.  The branch is a Martha Steward punch (yes, I still use them).
Follow the link above and come join us!
Image may contain: bicycle and text
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...