Sunday, June 25, 2017

Always Fun Challenge #12 ~ At the Beach


Hi Crafty Friends,

After the heat wave we've had here in northern California, I'm sure we're all ready to head for the beach!  

For my "At The Beach" themed project I designed this birthday card for my brother-in-law using lots of La-La Land Crafts dies.  I love the way Irina and her designers use lots of dies tucking them here and there to really add dimension and interest to the card.  This design is based on one that Irina shared at a Make and Take that I attended.


The papers are from an older DCWV Rustic stack.  All of the dies were cut on my Cuttlebug (which has just been replaced by a brand new Gemini - woot, woot!).

Dies used:
La-La Land - Postage stamps, Shell border, Lighthouse, Build a Frame, Birds
Jaded Blossom - Stitched circles, Border dies 2


Come on over to Always Fun Challenges and share your beach-themed project.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, Larelyn. I love that lighthouse!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...