Thursday, June 1, 2017

My Besties International NEW Challenge ♥


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's June 1st so that means there's a new My Besties International Challenge ready for you.
This month's optional theme is STEAMPUNK!  LOL, the very first time I was given this theme (several years ago) I had to look up what it meant.  I think it's such a fun theme so I hope you like the Bestie image I selected and the way I designed the card.


I've had these papers in my stash along with the Tim Holtz gears.  The die cut is an old Sizzix die - the fat type - I've had for several years.  The image is colored using Copic Markers then I added some Glossy Accents to his glasses and clock face.

Our challenge is open for a month.  You can share your project using the link above.

You'll find this fun image HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...