Sunday, May 28, 2017

Always Fun #8

Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's Always Fun Challenge is Graduation.

I'm in the middle of making several cards and gift holders since we have a number of friends who have kiddos graduating.  I was exploring the Silhouette Design Store and found this interesting mini-shadow box style card.  I would have liked to increase the size but I hadn't received my 12x24 mat yet.  Anyway, I think it's cute and it would be fun and easy to attach a gift card on the back.


The folds are mountain/valley so I increased the file as much as I could for my mat.  The only thing I added were the high school initials.  The school colors are green and silver.  Like I said, I'll probably attach a gift card to the very back before placing it in the envelope.  The back is also the only place to write since you can see all the layers.  Sometimes it's just fun to try something new and different, right?

I hope you'll visit the Always Fun blog to see more graduation ideas and then join in our challenge.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...