Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wonderful, Beautiful YOU!


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my design team day on the Paper Crafting World Design Team Blog.

I have been wanting to try water coloring with Distress Inks and I found the perfect Paper Crafting World image on which to try.

Here's my project using the Wonderful Beautiful You Digital Printable stamp image.


I just smeared Distress Inks onto an acrylic block, dipped my brush in water and then the ink and began to paint.  I also used a water brush to help blend the colors.

The papers are from a K & Co stack I had in my stash.  The sentiment is a part of the Digital Printable set.  All I added was some American Crafts ribbon, and Queen&Co and Doodlebug Designs adhesive flowers and dots.  

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...