Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hostess Monday at Digital Delights


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's my turn to share a Hostess Monday project for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
When I saw this large double bow cut file in the store, I knew I wanted to create a project using it.


There is a hexagon card base under the bow so this could double as a card AND package decoration!  I thought Starz the Unicorn was the perfect addition!

Bow card template

Starz the Unicorn

I colored Starz using Copic markers.  The bow papers are from Doodlebug Designs.  Because I used card stock I chose to staple the bow parts using Terrifically Tacky (red) double sided tape to adhere the bow to the card base.  I used Jaded Blossom Stitched Oval and Scalloped Oval dies for the unicorn and mat.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...