Sunday, October 15, 2017

Always Fun Challenges #28 ~ Monochrome


Hi Crafty Friends,

This week's challenge is one I love ~ MONOCHROME.  I'm such a paper hoarder and I love playing with lots of different colors, shades, and textures.  Today I worked with some of my masculine papers to create this card for my hubby's hunting buddy.

I used several Jaded Blossom dies; Christmas Dies 2, Card Mat Dies, and Stitched Rectangles.  The sentiment was cut from Little B's Handwritten dies set and the trees are from Impression Obsession.

I hope you've been following our Always Fun Challenges.  There is a new challenge every Monday.  Come on over and join us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous masculine card!! The birch tree embossing is the perfect setting for the stag's head.

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...