Sunday, October 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge Blog October Reminder

Hi Crafty Friends,
This is your mid month reminder that you still have time to join in our 
Making "Spirits" Bright challenge at 
My Besties International Challenge blog.
Remember that this is an optional theme and that you may use any image from any artist.
I decided to go with the Christmas "Spirit" for my reminder card.
This is Little Dimples Christmas Boy and he can be found HERE.
I loved coloring this sweet, simple image with my Copic markers.  I added Frosted Lace Stickles for the fur on his cap.
Just follow the link above to add your project to our challenge.  
You'll be entered to win a set of fabulous Bestie images!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy Palmer said...

Such a darling Christmas card! Love your coloring! I just love plaid as well!
Hugs,
Sandy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...