Sunday, February 4, 2018

Always Fun Challenge #44 ~ Anything Goes

Hi Crafty Friends,

For this week's Always Fun Challenge I got out a box of Anna Griffin card kit materials which I ordered YEARS ago!  Sometimes you just need to put together a quick,  yet elegant card and that's what I did for this one. Actually, I assembled this card along with a sweet sympathy card - easy peasy.


I must admit the graphics that are provided in Anna's kits are lovely.  I guess I've just felt that I was sort of cheating in the handmade department.  But, you know what, sometimes the kits make a card happen when you wouldn't have had time, so there you go!

Come on over and join the fun.  It's ANYTHING GOES so show us your creations.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...