Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #9


Hi Crafty Friends,

The Holly and Ivy Team is up for challenge #9.  Our optional theme is Snowmen.
I love snowmen and have a pretty good collection (which are still on display - eeek!)

Here's my card for this challenge.

I colored this image in multiples to have a set of cards to send.  I love the Buffalo print patterned paper.  The sentiment is from a sticker set by Carta Bella.  I colored using Copics.  This image is a digi stamp from Copic Marker Scrapbooking which is no longer in existence.  So glad I have this file because I think he's a great snowman.

So, keep working on those Christmas cards and share them with us at
The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...