Sunday, April 29, 2018

Always Fun Challenge #56 ~ Flowers


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Always Fun Challenge this week is FLOWERS.

This was the perfect time to get out my seldom used Zig Clean Color pens and play with water coloring. 



I used Gold Detail embossing powder on the stamped images.  First, I applied clear water and then began adding color with a Zig Clean Color brush pen.  I used  Pale Rose on the first card and a combination of Pale Rose and Deep Red on the second.  There are so many ways you can apply the medium but I like the way the paint moved when applying water first.  If you want a brighter, even application, you can use the pens alone.  So much fun.

I hope you'll join our challenge by following the link above.  You may create any type of project but you must follow the FLOWER theme.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...