Friday, July 27, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge #153 ~ Christmas in July


Hi Crafty Friends,

We've gotten aboard the Christmas in July train over at Cut it Up Challenges.

Our sponsor, My Scrap Chick, provided our files.  I hope you'll visit the store ~ you'll find lots of crafty goodness.

I chose a very simple cut file for this Christmas card.  I wanted something that I could easily make multiples and only change the background paper.  The wreath cut beautifully on my Silhouette.




What a great way to use your scrap stash and get some holiday cards completed ahead of time!

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Be sure to follow the theme and include a die cut.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Treva said...

Like your wreath card, vibrant color; I like using wreaths on my projects!

Migdalia said...

A very festive card! love the pretty wreath!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...