Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas ~ Guest Designer


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have the privilege of Guest Designing for the Die Cuttin Divas.
The theme for this week is (my favorite!) LOTS of LAYERS!!


I had so much fun designing this card using the LaLa Land Crafts May Club kit along with other LLLC dies.  Isn't Gnome Marci a sweetie?  She's colored with Copic markers but her dress was paper pieced first using one of the patterned papers from the Authentique set, Cheerful.  

I selected a lot of dies and started cutting then, after playing around with the patterned papers, I started layering.  I love the way it turned out.  I cut the mushroom house out of Copic friendly card stock and colored it just like I added Copic marker to Marci's dress after paper piecing.

Thank you so much, Georgiana, for allowing me to be a guest designer for this fun challenge.

You can join in the fun by following the link above and also checking out the Die Cuttin' Divas on Facebook.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a pretty scene you created using lots of layers. Thank you for being our Guest Diva this week.

Evelyn said...

Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer for us at DCD this week, Larelyn! I love your little gnome girl and the home you've created for her. It reminds me of playing with paper dolls when I was a girl! ♥️

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Leslie

mum of two said...

How fabulous! I love your girl, she's gorgeous. Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Die Cuttin Divas :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card, Larelyn!! I love the sweet gnome girl and the pretty scene you create!!
Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

Your card looks Awesome! Lots of fabulous Layers and so pretty too! Thanks for being our guest designer this week!

Theresa

Gloria said...

Gnome Marci sure is a sweetie and the coloring is phenomenal! Also love that you paper piece her dress. Such a wonderful card:) Thank you for being a Guest Diva over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...