Sunday, November 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm so excited to announce that I am November's Guest Designer for
Jaded Blossom.  
I'm starting off my GDT gig with a project for the monthly challenge: Color Inspiration.  You'll find the inspiration picture below my project.


And here's the color inspiration:
No automatic alt text available.
I wanted to make a gift box/gift card holder.  I figured that once the gift card was removed, the recipient could use the box again either for another card or to hold a special gift or treat.
Here are the Jaded Blossom products I used:
Kraft Box
Gift Cards Galore (stamp set)
Flower Dies
Spring Dies 
Dimensional Banner Dies
Gift Card Die
You can find all of these amazing products at the Jaded Blossom store HERE.
My thanks to Michelle and Candace for inviting me to be their guest designer.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on being this month's Guest Designer! Your project is so pretty! Love the flowers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...