Friday, November 30, 2018

My Time to Craft #384 ~ One layer

Hi Crafty Friends,
For our challenge at My Time to Craft we're asking that you use just one layer.  Wow!  that's a tough one for someone who loves mats and layers (ME.)
So, I started looking through some of my stamps and found this cutie from Stampendous that I have never used.
I colored the image using Copics after stamping and masking so that I could add the brick wall.
The bricks and ribbon are from the Doodled Frames set by Craftin Desert Divas.  I added the scribbled frame using a Copic liner pen.  The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion set.  
This was a good challenge for me.  I really want to do more using just stamps to create the card art.
I hope you'll join in our challenge.
Just follow the link above.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card!

Theresa

Lily Allen said...

A lovely sweet and adorable card.This is so sweet.Thanks for sharing.

Clipping Solutions said...

Thanks a lot for your lovely blog post.
Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services
background removal service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...