Friday, March 6, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #195 ~ Green with Envy


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for our first Cut it Up challenge in March which is
Green with Envy.

I made a cute little St. Pat's treat bag.


I used my Gemini Jr. to cut out Jaded Blossom's Fancy Topper Die and a clover from the St. Patrick's die set.  The papers are from Authentique.  I filled the bag with M&M chocolate mint crunch candies (my favorite!)  I just added and twine bow and a banner from the paper set.
Easy Peasy!

I hope you'll join our challenge.
We have two sponsors offering prizes for this challenge.

Avery Elle - $20 gift certificate
Your Next Stamp - $15 egift card to the YNS store.


7 comments:

Gerda said...

What a fabulous treat bag!! Love the pretty treat topper!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this little treat bag with the m & m's. What a great idea!!

ScrappyHorses said...

I want to be visited by your Leprechaun! This is such a cute idea!

Vicki said...

This is so fun and awesome! I love the green candies and that cute topper on the bag. Wherever did you find them?

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! This is the perfect treat bag for luring leprechauns to your door! What a cute concept!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Treva said...

What a cute treat bag, the topper and presentation is nice too!

CA Scrapper said...

Your treat bag is adorable. I need to make some treats for St. Patrick's Day so thanks for the idea! Have a good week.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...