Saturday, February 29, 2020

Pearly Sparkles March Challenge ~ For the Ladies/Girls


Hi Crafty Friends,

For our Pearly Sparkles March challenge (#49) we're asking you to create something for the ladies or girls.

I'm a member of Club La-La Land Crafts and I've used stamps and dies from the December 2019 kit to create this card.





I wanted my card to include more than just the Pink fight message since I lost my dear sister-in-law to ovarian cancer and my mom to lung cancer.

I used the Gemini Jr. to cut out all the dies.  The stamped images were cut out using the Scan N Cut2.  I colored using Copic markers and did a paper piecing for Marci's head scarf.

Follow the Pearly Sparkles link above to join in this month's challenge.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...