Thursday, February 20, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #194 ~ Favorite Color

Hi Crafty Friends,
Welcome to challenge #194 at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.
Our project for this challenge is to use our favorite color(s).
I love lavender and purple and when paired up with green, I'm in heaven.
I used my favorite combo to make this birthday card for a very special friend.

The card design was inspired by a Make n Take put on by Irina of La-La Land Crafts, but I did use more than LLLC dies.  The pierced dot frame dies were provided by our sponsor, STAMPlorations and I just love them!

All the dies were cut on my Gemini Jr.  The card has a number of layers.  The top 3 were popped up so I could put space between the acetate behind the window and the tree on the next layer.  I also cut chipboard layers for the birdcage and window ledge to give more dimension.

I hope you'll join our challenge and share your favorite color!

Our sponsors for this challenge are
STAMPlorations ($20 gift code) and Creative Embellishments ($50 gift voucher)


7 comments:

Vicki said...

So pretty! Love the color and design. That is a beautiful die set.

Sherri Thacker said...

I love purple too and my sister has a purple bedroom. My hubby would say no way to that but I love it! I love your window scene with your cute kitty sitting in it. Just lovely!!

Treva said...

Beautiful card, great colors and design

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! This is such a pretty, serene scene you have created and the little black cat peering out the window is perfect! Really nice job!

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a beautiful card and perfect use of the frame dies! Purples and greens are so pretty and make me yearn for Spring!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty color combo and fabulous card design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so gorgeous. I love the little kitty looking out the window.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...