Friday, February 7, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #193 ~ Love is in the Air

Hi Crafty Friends,

Love is in the Air for our next Cut it Up Challenge

I found this adorable gnome svg as a freebie online and I love this sentiment from our challenge sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays.


The gnome was cut out using my Silhouette.  The sentiment was stamped and then heat embossed.
I think a few hearts and a little doodling were all the extras this card needed.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.
.





6 comments:

Evelyn said...

That gnome is too adorable!! I love the design of your card (I see triangles and threes!) It looks so balanced, and that shade of red is so deep.

Evelyn

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, he is just too cute! Love the hearts on his hat and his big, bushy beard! So fun!

Vicki said...

Sweet and adorable! I love these trendy little gnomes!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a fun card - I love gnomes and this little Valentine guy is perfect!

Treva said...

What an adorable card, love the gnome and the sentiment!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so cute! I love it.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...