Thursday, February 20, 2020

Jaded Blossom February Release ~ Day 4 Sneak Peek

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you've been enjoying all of our Jaded Blossom sneak peeks so far.
Today we are sharing another new stamp set.
Here's my project.
For this project I used
Catch Your Dreams (NEW)
Rectangle Dies 1 
Rectangle Dies 2
Mini Tag Dies 3
Just a note on how I created this card cover.  I inked the cloud background using Distress Inks then sprayed it with Ink on 3 Pixie Dust.  I heat embossed the stamp image onto Heat Resistant Acetate then used foam tape to adhere the frame with the image onto the inked background.  The sentiment was also heat embossed onto gold metallic card stock.
Here is today's stamp set
Image may contain: text
Be sure to visit tomorrow (Friday) for our final new set and then again at 4:00 PM (PST) for our release week blog hop.  
All of our new release products will be available on Friday at 4:00 PM  PST
 at Jaded Blossom.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

such a pretty card larelyn !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...