Thursday, May 14, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #200 ~ Shoot for the Stars


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our next challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog is
Shoot for the Stars.

My card celebrates High School Graduation.
This year's graduation celebrations have certainly been different with the pandemic.  Last night I watched the virtual Senior Honors Night on YouTube.  At this point, our small town is going to have a reverse graduation parade on June 2 and then, hopefully, an actual ceremony in the stadium in August.  It's truly a different world right now.

Here's the card I created using a background stamp from our sponsor, DRS Designs




Along with the Starry Background from DRS Designs, I used these products from Jaded Blossom-
The Graduate stamp set
Triangle Card Mat Die
School Dies
Mini Tag Dies 3
Alphabet Dies
Star Dies

I hope you'll join in our challenge.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.


.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous! I love the starburst design and paper piecing. Just awesome!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi there! I really like the paper piecing you did on the card front - it really delivers a graphic punch and I like the symmetry! Very nice project! Take care!
Rachelle

ScrappyHorses said...

Great card! Love the pattern on the front and how you carried the theme into the inside of the card! I never think to do that! Perfect for the graduate!

CA Scrapper said...

That is the perfect graduation card!! You did a beautiful job.

Leslie

Treva said...

Nice card, love the design and papers and dies used.

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this graduation card and I see you used the same silhouette grad girl on the inside that I did on mine. I reach for mine year after year for graduation cards!!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Kei toffe kaart.
I really like this card
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...