Friday, May 29, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #201 ~ Boys will be Boys


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our challenge at Cut it Up is Boys will be Boys.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

For my card I'm using Surfing Jimmie from Digital Delights online store.



Jimmie is colored using Copic Markers.  
I inked a LaLa Land Crafts stencil for the background and then added Jaded Blossom die cuts and sentiment to complete the card.

I hope you'll stop in at Cut it Up, see more design team projects, and then join in our challenge.


3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a cute card with the beach theme! I'm sure there a lots of little fellas who would love to be a the beach right now! These sunny dies are perfect for the scene!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is the perfect card to kick off the summer beach season! What a cute image and I really like the use of the kraft paper as the background paper leading into the beach foreground! I'm going to have to remember that trick! ; ) Excellent work!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

CA Scrapper said...

What an adorable beach card! Just perfect as beach season is starting. Have a great weekend.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...