Friday, May 1, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #199 ~ Friends

Hi Again, Crafting Friends,
It's my second post for today and now I'm sharing my challenge project for
Cut it Up Challenge #199 ~ Friends.
Once again I'm using the pierced bracket frame dies provided by our sponsor,
STAMPlorations.




The floral paper is from Crafter's Companion and the sentiment die is Sizzix which I cut out in two colors and chipboard to stack to add dimension.  The flower is Recollections and the leaves were in my die stash.  I love green and purple; it's one of my favorite color combinations.

I hope you'll play along with us.  Just follow the link above.
We have two sponsors for this challenge:


7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such gorgeous colors; I love green and lavender together! Beautiful way to use that die!

Sherri Thacker said...

I've always loved purple and green colors together and I do love this card!

Treva said...

Pretty, love the colors and pattern paper!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the colors and the gorgeous papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! I really like this soft, feminine card and the way you used the same die cut on the inside is perfect! This is so pretty!
Rachelle : )

Vicki said...

So pretty! What a beautiful color combination. Love the shape too!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty, love the colors. Hope you are well.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...