Friday, August 7, 2020

Jaded Blossom August Release ~ Blog Hop♥


Hi Crafty Friends,

If you're looking for the newest Cut It Up Challenge, you'll find it
HERE



Now if you're here from MEL'S Blog, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Our 80s Release has been so much fun.  We hope you've enjoyed looking back on those "bright" times LOL.

When I saw this sentiment I just couldn't get the Reggae beat out of my head so, with a suggestion from my daughter, I created this fun box card.  I was definitely singing while creating :)

(there is a card-back which makes the box stand and also provides a place to stamp or write a message so it really is a card box)

Jaded Blossom products used for this box card:
Rainbow Dies (NEW)
Pump Up the Jam (NEW)
80s Icons (NEW)
Surf's Up



Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

 Free 4x6 stamp set for customers that spend over $40 before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/9, 11:59pm pst.

80's ICONS

Customer Treat!


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is JAMIE

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

10 comments:

New Creations said...

Love this adorable beach scene with 80s icons! So sweet!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Too cute! I LOVE your beach scene! You have done awesome this whole week with this 80s release!!

Samantha said...

The beach and the 80s - two of my favorite things! Really cute card!

Laura said...

Cool shadow box! I like the splattered looking pattern on the edges!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is fabulous!! This release is definitely a lot of fun and takes me back for sure! I think I still have my cassette tapes!! lol

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card box, so interesting. Love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable box card! I love the scene you created! Great colors and details!

Sue D said...

I like the beach scene you created.

Valerija said...

Love this wonderful beach scene. Great layering and details.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fantastic box card...never tried to make one but I just love the look you created.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...