Thursday, August 6, 2020

Jaded Blossom August Release ~ Day 4


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's our final Jaded Blossom sneak peek for the August Release.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Design Team Blog Hop.
The entire release will be available in the Jaded Blossom store at midnight tonight!

Here's my project using the final stamp set in our release.



For this fun little notepad cover, I used my Gemini Jr. to emboss the 80s Stencil using Color Core card stock and then sanded it to reveal the stencil.  I cut the glasses using glitter card stock and then layered them onto chip board cut outs to add dimension. Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens were used to make the sentiment pop and add sparkle to the background. Finally, I colored the images using Copic markers.  
Jaded Blossom products used:
80s Icons (NEW)
Glasses Dies (NEW)
Love the 80s (NEW)
80s Stencil (NEW)
Kawaii 80s (NEW)

Here's today's final reveal.


And, in case you missed them, here are all of my reveal projects.




Hope to see you tomorrow ♥



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...