Friday, August 21, 2020

Choose Happy ~ Cut it Up Challenge #207


Hi Crafty Friends,

We're going OLD SCHOOL for this Cut it Up Challenge.

We want you to use something (tool, paper, embellishment, technique) that you've had for a long time!

Here's my project using a stamp from this challenge's sponsor,


For this challenge I dug out an old Martha Stewart Punch Around set, my Crop-a-dile Corner rounder, and a Crafter's Companion mini border embossing folder.
I love think dies so much that my punches are abandoned in drawers and on a craft rail - all gathering dust!  This is a top-fold card that measures 5.25 x 5.25.  

I hope you'll join our OLD SCHOOL challenge.  Sometimes it's fun to dig around in your craft space and use something that's been gathering dust.  You may decide to add it to your active tools/materials or finally let it go LOL.


1 comment:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this old Martha Stewart punch that goes all around your card. I still use my MS grass punch every chance I get :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...