Thursday, September 3, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #208 ~ The Wheels on the Bus . . .


Hi Crafty Friends,

The Cut it Up Challenge this week is WHEELS.  You're invited to show any project with wheels.
I'm trying to think ahead to Christmas and I love the red truck so here's my WHEELS project.


I think this truck die from Impression Obsession is so cute.  I have pumpkins, hearts, and, of course, the trees to go with it.  And who doesn't love some holiday plaid?  This simple yet fun card can easily be made in multiples.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.

I hope you'll play along with this challenge.
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Newton's Nook offering a $20 store credit prize.


5 comments:

Treva said...

Another cute card using the red truck and plaid paper.

ScrappyHorses said...

Nothing like an old red truck at Christmas! So festive with the holiday plaid!

Sherri Thacker said...

I love plaid papers, especially on Christmas cards and I love this truck!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! This is such great design! I love the bold background plaid and the the wonderful truck die cut! This is exactly the way it looked when we would go tree cutting as a kid! Nice work!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

CA Scrapper said...

I love this card Larelyn! The plaid is so perfect for a Christmas card and the truck is awesome.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...