Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Pearly Sparkles Monthly Challenge for October ~ Mostly Black and/or Purple

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's finally October - my birthday month! - and time for a new challenge at
Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

This month's challenge is to use mostly Black and/or Purple on your creation.
Here's what I designed.


I ink blended the background using Distress Inks mixed with a touch of glycerin.  I put Liquid Pixie Dust on a paint brush and flicked it over the background.  Not only did it add a touch of sparkle but the water base also reacted with the ink.
The stamp was one of the very first clear stamp sets I purchased when I began this journey oh so many years ago.  I don't even know the manufacturer - oops- but I love it, especially when the images are heat embossed.  It's really a very simple card but I think it's really pretty.

I hope you'll play along with us this month.  Be sure to visit the blog to see how other design team members responded to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...