Thursday, December 10, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #215 ~ Tic TAG Toe

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a really fun challenge this time around at Cut it Up Challenges.

We're using a Tic Tac Toe board to determine what should go into your design.
You may choose to go across any row, down any column or use one of the diagonals.
But, there's a twist ~ it's Tic TAG Toe so your project needs to be a TAG!!!

Here's my tag using the digi stamp HOLLY JINGLE BELLS from our sponsor,
DRS Designs.




I used Jaded Blossom's Luggage Tag Die and colored the image using Copic Markers.  I printed the image on Neenah Desert Sand paper.
As you can see, I used the middle row of the Tic TAG Toe board.

I hope you'll play along with us.


2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Love this on the Desert Sand paper; I've not used that, but I'm so inspired to try it! Great coloring and ribbon here! So fun and festive for any package! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Katrina

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! I love the simplicity of it; it looks so elegant! (Maybe I'm also partial to it because we chose to use the same image!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...