Thursday, December 31, 2020

Pearly Sparkles Monthly Challenge ~ Starts with a "P"

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a safe and happy New Year celebration!

Since COVID is very real in my part of the country we have been staying home and keeping everything very low key with few contacts.  Thank goodness for crafting.  I would have been going stir crazy after all these months.

We're beginning the New Year with a fun challenge at Pearly Sparkles.  Our theme is Starts with a "P".

So, what could be cuter than Pandas in a Pocket?  


I've used stamps and dies from LaLa Land Crafts for this card along with Doodlebug Designs papers.  I colored using Copic Markers and cut everything using my Gemini Jr. and Scan N Cut2 to cut out the bears (I hate fussy cutting!)

I hope you'll play along this month.  Just add your "P" project to the link above.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...