Thursday, March 25, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #222~ Flowers and Butterflies

Hi Crafty Friends,

Woohoo!  Spring has arrived and we're celebrating at Cut it Up with a spring challenge.
Show us your projects that have flowers and/or butterflies.

Here's my slimline card using one of the new Diamond Press die/stamp sets ordered through HSN.


I used a Gemini Jr. to cut the dies and the MISTI stamping tool to add the sentiment which I then heat embossed.  The tiny butterflies are part of Jaded Blossom's Spring 2 die set.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Just add your project to the link above.

Our prize sponsor is Lawn Fawn.



3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful springtime card! The purple/lilac is perfect and the die is so pretty! Love those little butterflies!

CA Scrapper said...

Such a gorgeous card. I have ordered some of the Diamond Press dies through HSN too but I don't have these. I may have to think about getting them!

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty color combo and the little butterflies!! Love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...