Friday, March 12, 2021

Jaded Blossom March Release BLOG HOP

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you're looking for the next Cut it Up Challenge click HERE.


If you're here from MEL'S BlOG  you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:




I used these Jaded Blossom products:
Bee Stencil (NEW)
Buzzing with my Gnomies (NEW)
Gnome Worries Bee Happy (NEW)
Honeycomb Card Mat Die
Mason Jar Die
 

Regular Price for the Release Package is $122.99

 Free Stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/14 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

HELLO CHICKIE

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is MICHELLE

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:




12 comments:

VanessaB said...

I want that bee gnomie. So cute. Love your card!

Gloria said...

I adore this card! what a cute card!

Dania said...

This is over the top cute! Really loving that bee gnome.

cebelica said...

This is adorable. :)

Dee Earnshaw said...

wonderful background - perfect for the gnome image

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! Love the layering and details! Great die and stencil for the backgrounds, and the gnome is so cute!

MadeByMeghanK said...

BEE-utiful card! I LOVE this gnome and your background!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the card, the background is fabulous.

Cathy Rendek said...

Your card is just perfect!!! The backgrounds, the jar and of course the gnome are all so amazing and I sure wish I had your coloring skills.

Carol Wortman said...

Oh man this is super cute. I missed the jar at first until I read your supply list.... great idea. Love the colors and background. The gnome from this release is wonderful... I cannot wait til mine gets here! Gonna screenshot this so I can try try try to color one nicely. Terrific card!

Sue D said...

Love the products you used to make this bee themed card.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...