Friday, June 4, 2021

Cut It Up Challenge #227 ~ Fun Fold or Shape Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Cut it Up Challenge for you.

Our projects for this challenge are fun folds or shape cards.
Our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, provided a cute Gnome Cut file for the design team to use.

Rather than making a shaped card, I used parts of the gnome file for my focal image on this 
Easel Card.  I love easel cards - they have dimension but fold down to fit an A2 envelope.


The papers are from an Echo Park coffee-themed set.  The banner, grasses, sentiment, mini coffee cup, and flag mats are from Jaded Blossom.

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you'll join our challenge.
The Cutting Cafe will be offering files to our challenge winner.



3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, how fun is this guy with this coffee theme! Loving his hat and coffee bean banner...perfect!!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable. I may have to scraplift your card too! I've never made an easel card.

Have a great weekend,
Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the coffee bean banner, the cute little coffee cup and the pretty card fold!!! Love this card!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...