Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Pearly Sparkles July Challenge ~ Favorite Time of Year

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our July Challenge at Pearly Sparkles.

We're asking to create something that represents your favorite time of year.
I love when spring arrives, so fresh and new and not yet too hot!

For this challenge I made a Welcome to your new Home card for my daughter to leave for the sweet family that purchased her home.





The stamps and die cuts are all from LaLa Land Crafts, part of the spring box set but available separately on the website.  The layout and coloring was inspired by the design team samples.
The card size is A7.  I used Copic Markers for coloring and cut all the dies using my Gemini Jr.

I hope you'll play along with us this month.  Just add your card to the link above.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...