Friday, December 17, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #241 ~ Holdiay Gift Giving

Hi Crafty Friends,

Cut it Up Challenge #241 is create something for holiday gift giving.  I love making gift card and/or treat boxes.  They come in so handy when you need a quick gift.

Our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, is known for treat and gift card holders and shared a great set of pillow boxes with the design team.  The set includes several sentiments so I chose JOLLY.


I cut the pillow box file using my Cameo 4.  This is only my second project using my new machine and so far so good!  I added some cute LaLa Land Crafts trees.

I hope you'll join in our last challenge before Christmas.  These pillow boxes make great last minute gifts.
Just link your project to http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com



1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a festive gift box! Loving the papers and trees; so bright and fun! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...