Friday, December 31, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #242 ~ Happy Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Cut it Up Challenge theme is Happy Birthday.
  I think it's fitting since we're celebrating a new year tomorrow so, 
Happy New Year to all my crafty friends.

Here's a Birthday tag I made.


I used my Gemini Jr. to cut the following Jaded Blossom dies:
Rounded Tag Die
Gable Box Die
Balloon Dies

The stamp is Jaded Blossom's My Favorite Gnome which I colored using Copic Markers.
All of the patterned papers are from Doodlebug Designs.

I hope you'll play along with us for this challenge.
Cut it Up is sponsoring this challenge.



1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this birthday tag! Great papers and sentiment with this cutie! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...