Friday, March 8, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #299 ~ Colors of Spring

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

Those of us in the USA are truly ready for spring so to help it along, our theme is
COLORS OF SPRING.

Here's my card:


I recently participated in Pinkfresh Studio's Create and Connect Cardmaking event.
This card was inspired by one of the techniques we used - partial die cutting to create the border.
If you haven't used Pinkfresh Studio's stamp/stencil/die sets, I encourage you to give them a try.
I used the Cosmos Bunch set and Pinkfresh cube inks.  I also used a coverplate for the inside background and inked the stripe to fill in the space.  I've used one of my favorite color combinations for this card, lavender and green.

I hope you'll play along and share your project through the link above.

5 comments:

Treva said...

Larelyn,

Beautiful card and presentation as always; love the lavender and green together!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous flowers and the pretty color combo!!

Have a great day,
Gerda

Ina G said...

Just gorgeous Larelyn. Love the soft colours and beautiful floral image.

Heather said...

Ooooo . . . this is gorgeous!!! Beautiful technique and color combo!

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous!! Wonderful Spring colors and the design is beautiful! Loving the background on the inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...