Friday, March 22, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #300 ~ Happy Birthday!

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for Cut it Up's 300th challenge!  Wowzers, I remember when we celebrated our 100th and thought it was a really big deal.  So many cards, so many challenges and now I've been the blog owner for a little over a year.  Time flies when you love crafting.

Our 300th challenge theme is Happy Birthday.


For this birthday card I decided to use some new crafty products.
The card base and window were cut from Spellbinders Make a Wish Arch Labels.
The flowers are from Pinkfresh Studio's Breezy Bloons.  I used the stamp, die, and stencils from this set.  There is also a press plate but I heat embossed the stamp instead.  The gems are also from Pinkfresh Studio.  The sentiment is Jaded Blossom's So many birthdays 4.  
I used Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes and design papers from Authentique.

I hope you'll play along with our 300th challenge.



8 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the pretty papers and the lovely flowers you used!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Alyson Mayo said...

Oooh this is so pretty! Love the shape of the card :)

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful colors and paper with the dies!! Reminds me of a garden gate! Congrats on the 300th challenge!!

Heather said...

So pretty!! And what a fun shape! Congrats on being with Cut It Up for so long!

Jackie C said...

Wowser! This is stunning Larelyn! xc

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the shape and vintage feel.

Helen x

Treva said...

Beautiful card, love the arches die; I have debating if I need to add them to my stash. Kudos to you for inspiring and sharing your new crafty goodies!

Carrianne said...

Gorgeous arched shape card! Love the vintage look of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...