Friday, June 28, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #307 ~ Critter (Real or Fantasy)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our next Cut it Up Challenge is CRITTERS.  Yours can be either real or make believe.

I've used Spellbinders adorable Dancing Birthday Panda to make my critter card.


The legs are a separate die cut that wiggle when attached with a dimensional circle.
I also used a Spellbinders 3D embossing folder for the background and Pinkfresh Studio Nested Arches for the mat.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Panda Butt set.

I hope you'll play along.  Remember that our Top Cuts for each challenge are featured on our Facebook Community Page and you'll have a chance to become a Guest Designer if you'd like.

Link up your project HERE.


3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

He's such a cutie! Wonderful background embossing perfect for this fellow!

Alyson Mayo said...

What an adorable little panda and I love that embossed background :)

Treva said...

Love your panda (critter) card, now I think I need that embossing folder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...