Thursday, June 6, 2024

Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge ~ June

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Festive Friday June challenge is open and ready for your wonderful entries.

Remember, we have 4 themes for you to choose from:
Christmas (always)
Father's Day
Flowers
Cats or Dogs

I chose to make a Father's Day for this month's challenge.


Fractured cards seem to very popular right now and I've been wanting to try one.
I attend monthly card classes with a local group and our hostess showed us the fractured technique.
It was so much fun and I love all the possibilities.  I've had these masculine papers in my stash for quite awhile.  The letter dies are from Jaded Blossom. And, I still love using buttons which are always a part of my stash.

I hope you'll play along with us.



1 comment:

Helen said...

Great card - this technique is so effective and you've used some great masculine papers.

Thanks for another great DT card for the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...