Saturday, June 29, 2024

New Team!! Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #7

Hi Crafty Friends,

Yep!  I have joined a new design team.  I seem to get more accomplished when I have deadlines and I do love using card sketches so joining the Sketch Saturday team seemed like a good match.

This is my first challenge as a DT member.  You'll find the challenge sketch below my project.


Challenge 754 is to use an archived sketch and I followed Sketch 631 with no "creative license."
The patterned paper is from an older set of Webster's Pages.  Their papers are so elegant.
All of the plain cardstock papers are from Michael's.  I also used:
Altenew Deck Planks 3D embossing folder
Jaded Blossom Stitched Squares and Flag Dies
Spellbinders Sweet Birdie
Copic Markers

You can find all of the archived sketches on the blog.



I'd love to see you play along.







2 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Adorable!!

Alyson Mayo said...

What a cute little birdie set on soft colours. Welcome to the SS design team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...