Hi Crafty Friends,
I have another card for the BYSHcardmakers Linky Party.
I am in love with the amazing full scene background design papers that several of my favorite compainies are offering (LaLa Land Crafts, Whimsy Stamps, LDRS to name a few.)
This card features a scene from LLLC Christmas Traditions paper pack.
All I added was this great window pane die, Fireplace candles from SCT, the Shiplap Background stamp from Taylored Expressions, and a sentiment sticker from Tim Holtz' Christmas Noel Sticker Book. It all came together so quickly.
There is still time to play along by using the link above.
5 comments:
What a gorgeous Winter scene. So pretty!!
Wow! This is gorgeous, Larelyn! I love the candles! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!
What a lovely little scene! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
So lovely!
Stunning card. Love the scene. Thanks for sharing with us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.
Post a Comment