Friday, July 31, 2026

Pearly Sparkles August Challenge ~ Summer Holidays

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Pearly Sparkles challenge for this month is Summer Holidays.

I think this can interpreted several different ways:  our friends in Europe refer to vacations as holidays so you card may represent your summer vacation choice.  Here in the USA we celebrate the 4th of July holiday along with Memorial Day and Labor Day.  So perhaps you'll interpret the challenge as an actual holiday (from work.)

I went with the 4th of July since I had just received the Sunny Days, Breezy Nights stamp set from Gina K and it has some cute fireworks (along with beachy items.)

 
I used Ohuhu glitter markers on the images, Doodlebug Design papers and a Whimsy Stamps stitched squares panel die.  The whirlygig is on a spinner so the recipient can have fun actually spinning it around.

I hope you'll play along.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...