Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Layout - DisneyWorld Marathon Weekend

As I mentioned in my first post, I'm making an album for my daughter who ran the DisneyWorld Marathon in 2009.  This page is the beginning of her adventure as she and her roommate fly from Illinois to Florida.
For this layout, I used Potpourri for the plane and US map, Just Because Cards for the title to which I welded the mouse ears from Mickey Font, and Paper Pups for the clouds.  I designed the entire page on my Gypsy. The plane was embossed with Diamond Plate, and the clouds with Divine Swirls.  The journal tag is a stamp and the mickey heads are punched.  This album is definitely a work in progress - she sent me over 100 pictures!!!  I'm thinking of making an envelope mini-album to store the pictures that aren't used in the album.  What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...