Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesday Takes #8

This is my entry for Sketches in Thyme - Tuesday Takes #8 card challenge.  I love the Bo Bunny back to back Dot papers.  When my Local Scrapbook Store (LSS) closed, I bought all that they had.  I used the pale pink on this card.  I also used the MS Punch Around the Page Loopy Hearts punch - on sale at M's for $10 off!   I didn't use the corner punch because I wanted the punched piece to be smaller.  The X and O brads are from my stash and the flowers I got on a recent visit to Green Tangerines - a LSS in Rocklin, CA.  The flowers are "e." brand - a Prima Company, but the embellishments are not quite as expensive - woohoo.
The dotted ribbon is from JoAnn's - hmmmm, guess I have a thing for dots today :).


Hope your week is off to a great start.  I'm pulling together projects to take to Monique Griffith's crop on Friday night.  It's always a good time at her house!  Be sure to visit her newly updated blog:
She has some wonderful new project kits available created by her and her new design team.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...