Sunday, January 8, 2012

Best Friends Layout

So glad you stopped by.  Today I am sharing a design for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  Each design team member has been asked to share a little about herself and then present a project.  I chose to use some of Wendy's digital images to create a 12 x 12 page layout.  Digital images aren't only for cards :).  I wanted to show how I use Copic Markers on large images as well as card-sized ones.

I've selected the Dilly Duck and Ladybug digital stamp as my main image.


I added the toadstools from the Toadstool background set.  I also added some Prima flowers with Distress Stickles centers for some dimension.

I think this ticket sentiment is the perfect title for my page.

All of the digital images can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

I hope you like my layout.  Now all it needs is two 3.5 x 5 pictures to be complete.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn



10 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Larelyn, this is ADORABLE! I absolutely love the design and the little images are the cutest! I love the ticket and the sentiment-very cute!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

RockinRenee said...

I have never tried using a digital design before, but your layout inspires me to! Super cute! I love it!

Amy said...

What a great idea to use a digital stamp for embellishments! I never thought of that! Your page is adorable- I love it! :)Amy

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Wow fantastic!! Great job girl.

Hugs, Rosalien

Chriss America Real said...

This is so adorable! I love it! What a great layout!

Hugs,

Chriss

Michelle said...

This is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Wendy Hall said...

Wow Larelyn, this is amazing, what a fab layout!
Way to go.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandy Palmer said...

Larelyn, this is so amazing! I just love it!!! It really is the most adorable layout!
Hugs!

Kristie Maynard said...

This is so darn cute, you did a beautiful job on it. TFS!

NanaConnie said...

What an adorable page, Larelyn! Love that duckie! Fantastic layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...